Baltic Nuclear Consulting Group BNCG Oy
VAT code: FI23984700
2. Contact person for matters relating to the Register
Ari Numminen, ari.numminen(at)bncg.fi
3. Register name and registered data
BNCGd customer register.
We handle the personal information of our customers.
4. Use of personal data
This information is used for customer relationship management and customer communication in addition, the information is used for marketing purposes.
5. Data content of the register
We collect your name, phone, email, address, and other information you submit. Cookies provide us with measurable information about our visitors.
The following information can be stored of registered, i.e. you:
- Name, e-mail address and title / responsibility of the person
- Company name, contact information and industry
- Web-related information
6. Information sources of the register
Collection of name and other contact information is based on customer relationship or other connection to BNCG Oy. We collect information when signing contracts, registering, or using our services. So we collect personal information mainly submitted by yourself. We may also receive personal information from your employer.
We also track cookies and your visit to the BNCG Oy website that leaves information, IP address. Personal data may also be purchased for one-off marketing from external registers. We can also collect personal information from public sources.
7. Provision of information
No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to a third party.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
In any event, we will only transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA by any of the following legal grounds:
- The European Commission has decided that adequate level of data protection has been ensured in the host country concerned;
- We have implemented the appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data using standard terms of privacy approved by the European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of these standard clauses by contacting us;
- Or you have given your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal data, or there is a legitimate basis for the transfer of your personal data outside the EU / EEA, such as the United States Privacy Shield approved by the European Commission.
9. Protection of the registry and retention of personal data
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The registry has been protected by firewall, password and other technical means and is accessible only by people authorized by BNCG Oy.
We will discard obsolete and unnecessary data in an appropriate manner. We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data as defined in this Privacy Statement. Due to the obligations of the Accounting Act or other applicable law, information may need to be stored for longer than the above-mentioned period.
10. Rights of the registered person
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Each direct marketing email sent by BNCG Oy has a legitimate link, by which you may unsubscribe direct email in the future.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law:
obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
have access to your personal information and verify the personal data we are dealing with you;
- require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- require the removal of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage;
- obtain your personal data in a formatted form and transfer this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such personal information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and
- require your personal data to be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of the applicable law.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where your residence or work is located if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
You must send requests for your rights in writing or by email with the following contact information:
Baltic Nuclear Consulting Group BNCG Oy
Tarkastus/-muu henkilötietoihin kohdistuva pyyntö / Ari Numminen
Baltic Nuclear Consulting Group BNCG Oy will respond to the requests within 1 month of the request unless there are special reasons to extend the response time.